• Temporary Visit
  • Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)
  • Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
  • Study in Canada
  • Work in Canada
Immigration Consultants Dartmouth

Canada is home to a lot of beautiful world tourist sites, nature and scenery and to visit Canada, you would need a visitor visa.


  • A valid passport/travel document
  • Be in good health
  • Medical examination
  • Letter of Invitation
  • Be admissible to Canada
  • Have ties back in your home country (assets, property, family, job)
  • Financial proof for your stay in Canada
Canadian Study Visa

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a requirement for all visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling by air to Canada, valid for 5 years and linked to a traveller’s passport.

Spousal Work Permit Canada

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a temporary resident permit that allows parents and grandparents to stay for up to 2 years in Canada per visit and is valid for up to 10 years. (A regular multiple-entry visa is also valid for up to 10 years, but only allows stays of up to 6 months per visit)


  • Be the Parent/Grandparent of a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
  • Written financial agreement/signed letter of support from the child/grandchild of Canada proving income requirements in accordance with the LICO and financial support, number of people in the household and a copy of the citizenship or Permanent Resident document
  • Medical Insurance from a Canadian Insurance Company, valid for at least 1 year, with at least $100,000 coverage
Temporary Visa Canada

Study Visa

As Canadian Universities are some of world’s renowned universities, the benefits of studying in Canada can not be overemphasized, some of which include the high quality and affordability of education, safety as well as the ability to work post-graduation.


  • Acceptance letter from the university (It must be a Designated Learning Institution DLI).
  • Valid passport or travel document
  • Proof of Financial support including enough money to cover your tuition, living and return travel expenses for the student and any accompanying family members (if applicable)
  • Proof of English Proficiency Test.
  • Academic Documents.
  • Receipt of Payment of Tuition fee (for at least the first year of study)
  • Medical certificate.
  • Police certificate
Canadian Post Graduate Work Permit

Work Permit

A work permit is required for temporary workers, business owners and students (in some cases) to work in Canada.

Post Graduate Work Permit

The post-graduation work permit allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience, which in turn helps you build Canadian work experience to support your application to become a Canadian Permanent Resident.

Spousal Work Permit

A spousal work permit enables the spouse/partner of someone working or studying in Canada, to be eligible for a work permit. Foreign nationals being sponsored may also be eligible for a work permit.

Home Childcare program

The Home Childcare program is a program where home childcare providers are hired on a work permit with the opportunity to become Permanent Residents, after 2 years of eligible work experience in Canada.

Home Support Worker

Home Support Worker is a program where home support workers are hired on a work permit with the opportunity to become Permanent Residents, after 2 years of eligible work experience in Canada

For assistance in the application process or to find out if you qualify to apply, contact us